Monday, June 7, 2021

Time for our first meet up for 21-22 school year!

 Let's Meet Up!

Some might not agree, but I just love to get my hands into figuring out the details of a project. I'm excited to start figuring out this project we call co-op. I'm hoping to have a few meet ups over the summer as we start to iron out the details of curriculum and members. Our first meet up is tomorrow. I apologize for the late post, I was having some technical difficulties getting signed into the blog to be able to post. I am officially signed back in and will be posting frequently here as well as the Facebook page. 

Now for the meet up details. 
We are going meet up at Maple Park at 10am on June 8, 2021. 
 
I am looking forward to meeting up with new, and hopefully some familiar, faces to talk about co-op and have some play time! Head on over to our Facebook page and see the event page for all the details. 

Hope to see you there!

-Kristin McCutchan




No comments:

Post a Comment